INFORMATION UNDER ART. 13, D. LGS. 196/2003 AND ART. 13, REG. 2016/679 Under Article 13 of D. Lgs. 196/2003 (below “Privacy Code”) and Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (below “GDPR Regulation”), which have provisions to protect individuals and others in relation to the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that the personal data you provide will be subject to treatment in accordance with the above-recalled legislation and the confidentiality obligations of our Company. At the castle O’chiaiese Srl. provides some information regarding the processing of personal data provided by the user. It should be noted that, under Article 4 of the GDPR Regulation, “treatment” must mean: “anyoperation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.” The personal data provided by you voluntarily to Al Castello o’chiaiese Srl. at the time of registration, during commercial relations aimed at the conclusion of contractual agreements and their execution, promotional activities or otherwise acquired within our activity, in accordance with the current legislative and contractual provisions, are subject to treatment based on the principles of fairness, law and transparency, in order to protect your privacy and your rights, in accordance with the legislation mentioned above. Therefore, under art. 13 of the GDPR Regulation, we inform you of the following: DATA COLLECTION MODALITY This site collects user data in two ways:
- Automated data: The following information can be collected during user browsing, which is stored in the site’s server (hosting) log files: ) del sito:
– internet protocol (IP); – type of browser;– parameters of the device used to connect to the site; – name of the internet service provider (ISP); – date and time of visit; – the web page of the visitor’s origin (referral)and output; – possibly the number of clicks. This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
- Data provided voluntarily: The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as comment services, communication (contact forms, comment boxes, quote request or information), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
– first and last name; – e-mail address; – phone number. FinalITY OF THE TRATTAMENT Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- institutional, related or instrumental to the activity of the Castle O’chiaiese Srl. such as storage, processing, billing, customer management;
- to comply with statutol obligations related to civil, tax, accounting rules, for the administrative purposes of the administrative management of the relationship you established with the Castle O’chiaiese Srl.;
- to fulfil contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, postafter-sales assistance;
- to meet market surveys and statistics on the products covered by Al Castello o’chiaiese Srl. also aimed at assessing the degree of usersatisfaction (customer satisfaction););
- marketing communication on future business initiatives, announcements of new products, services and offers of Al Castello o’chiaiese Srl. by sending advertising material and newsletters by e-mail and/or paper by mail;
- data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of our None of this information is related to the user or physical person of the site and does not allow identification in any way; therefore, no consent is required;
- collecting data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spamfilters, firewalls, firewallvirus detection) and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse at the expense of the The data is automatically recorded and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site or to harm other users, or in any case malicious or constitutive activities. Such data is never used for identification or profiling of the user and is deleted periodically; therefore, no consent is required;
- of ancillary activities, for communicating to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers only have access to personal data that is required to perform their duties, agree not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
SENSITIVE DATA (“DATA CATEGORIES”, ART. 9 OF REGOLAMENT) The sensitive/particular data provided by you will be treated only for the operations necessary to fulfil the obligations, even pre-contractual, arising from the ratio of supply to the person concerned of goods, services or services, in accordance with the principle of relevance and non-excess of the data processed necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations. According to art. 13 par. 1, lett. (c) of the GDPR Regulation, the possibility of withdrawing consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given before the withdrawal. THE treatment of personal personal personal data and sensitivities/details provided by you is justified by the need to comply with the legal and tax obligations to which the Controller is subject, as well as the need for the execution of the contract of which you are a part, or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request. The provision of your personal data and any sensitive/particular data is necessary in order to be able to regularly comply with the contractual and legal obligations related to the commercial relationship you have established with At the castle O’chiaiese Srl : in their absence, we cannot follow up on the contractual relationship. The processing of data for direct marketing and profiling purposes is based on the consent of the person concerned. COMMICATION AND TRATTAMENT MODALITY Treatment will be carried out in the following ways:
- personal data is treated in a way that ensures adequate security and confidentiality. To this end, the data is collected in our data base and protected with security measures to prevent unauthorized access or use of personal data and processing equipment;
- The sensitive/particular data collected is stored in the computer systems of Al Castello o’chiaiese Srl., reducing the use of personal and identifying data when the purposes pursued can be realized by anonymous data and appropriate ways that allow to identify the person concerned only in case of need. Sensitive/particular data that is surplus or no longer necessary as it relates to the performance of exhausted evaluation activities will not be subject to further and/or different use by the Controller;
- In accordance with the above objectives and permitted by the law, your personal data may be disclosed outside within: of related companies, parents and affiliates to the castle O’chiaiese Srl.; of the commercial partners of the Castle O’chiaiese Srl. (producer companies, suppliers, carriers and couriers, etc.); only for the data relating to the personal data, of the companies carrying out investigations related to the sphere of customer liking; This data is transferred with the help of appropriate guarantees for their protection.
- Analysis cookies: used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate, about the number of users and how they visit the site itself. They are like technical cookies if the service is anonymized;
- Profiling and marketingcookies: used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information about user behavior while browsing, and about interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
- obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data exists, even if it has not yet been recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: (a) of the origin of personal data; (b) of the purpose and manner of treatment; (c) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic instruments; (d) the identifying details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative under art. 5, paragraph 2, Privacy Code and Art. 3, paragraph 1 GDPR; (e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of managers or appointees;
- get: a) updating, rectifying or, when it is of interest to you, data integration; b) the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; (c) the claim that the transactions referred to in the letters a) and b) have been made aware, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, except in the case where such compliance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law;
- to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection; (b) the processing of personal data relating to him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the carrying out of market research or commercial communications;
- the right to complain to the Control Authority for any issues relating to the data
In addition, under Articles. 16 to 22 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, you will be able to exercise:
- The right to rectify (article 16);
- the right to be forgotten (erasure article 17);
Iii. The right to limit treatment (art 18);
- the right to obtain notification from the Holder to the recipients to whom the data of any adjustments or cancellations or limitations of treatment have been transmitted (art. 19);
- the right to portability (art. 20);
- Opposition (Article 21);
Vii. the right to reject the automated process (Art. 22). In this way, you are allowed to access your data to:
- (a) check its veracity;
- (b) change them if they become inaccurate;
- c) also supplementing them with supplementary declaration;
- d) request cancellation.
The person may at any time withdraw the consent expressed in relation to the specific purposes mentioned above, except that the business relations cannot be continued as indicated and the processing of previously acquired data for the fulfilment of tax-tax obligations dependent on the contracts concluded is not possible to continue. You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting the following contacts: E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; THE owner of the treatment is: At the castle o’chiaiese Srl., in person of the legal representative pro tempore Teresa Mazzucchi, based in Naples (NA), piazzatta Marinari 20/21 Naples 80134 – (00154); E-mail: email@example.com. Last updated: 09.03.2020